The Bing Search APIs let you build web-connected apps and services that find webpages, images, news, locations, and more without advertisements.
More more information about Bing Search API, refer to the Microsoft Documentation.
- Valid Azure Subscription – Create a Azure Account here.
Create Bing Search Resource
Login to Azure Portal. Click on
Create a Resource.
Bing Search v7 in the Marketplace and click on Create.
Fill up the details and click on
- Name: Give the name of your resource.
- Subscription: Choose a valid subscription from the dropdown.
- Pricing tier: For testing and development purpose, choose
- Resource Group: Choose from the dropdown or create a new one.
Go to the resource when deployment is completed.
Find your Keys and Endpoint under Resource Management. These creds are required for calling the Bing Search API. That we will see in our next blogs.
Thank you All!!! Hope you find this useful.
If you liked our content and it was helpful, you can buy us a coffee or a pizza. Thank you so much.