We write blogs on any topic related to Computer Science and Information Technology. Mainly, our focus is on Chatbots, Robotic Process Automation, Web Technologies, and Cloud Computing.
- Deploy a Basic .NET Core Bot to Azure using Visual Studio | Microsoft Bot Framework
Deploy a basic .NET C# core bot created using Bot Framework SDK to Azure. We will use Visual Studio for deploying the bot to Azure. This is one way of deployment.
- Connect Azure Bot to Google Assistant | Configure Google Actions | Part 1
The Google adapter supports connecting to Actions on Google (the conversations webhook) or via DialogFlow. It is recommended to use Actions on Google if possible.
- Connect Azure Bot to Google Assistant Action Channel | Prepare your Code
Connect Microsoft Bot Framework Azure Bot to Google Assistant Action as a channel. We will use Actions SDK and DialogFlow Adapter for Bot Builder v4 .NET SDK.
- Get Today’s Date and Format Date using Power Automate Microsoft Flow
Get today’s date and format date to ‘dd-MM-yyyy’ format using Power Automate Microsoft Flow (MS Flow). Initialize a new string variable with name todaysDate.
- Split String and Get First & Last Element using UiPath
Split a string and get the first and the last element using the UiPath. This is helpful in directly splitting a string using a single char and get the value.
- Convert String to JSON using Power Automate Microsoft Flow | Work with Parse JSON
Convert a string having the JSON content to JSON object using Power Automate Microsoft Flow (MS Flow). We will work with the JSON Object and not the JSON Array.
- How to Convert JSON Array to JSON Object in .NET C#?
Convert JSON Array to JSON Object using the .NET C#. Helpful in parsing the API response that comes as a JSON Array. You can get the value using the keys.
- Clone GitHub Repository from Visual Studio
Clone your code from the created repository in GitHub using Visual Studio. GitHub is a code hosting platform for version control and collaboration.
- How to Use Not Condition in UiPath?
Not operator performs logical negation on Boolean expression. We will see how to use this Not operator in UiPath. It is a Visual Basic (VB) operator.
- Using When Condition in Adaptive Card
If $when condition is true, then only Adaptive Card JSON element will be shown to the user else it will not be shown. Use $when property to drop an element.
- How to Get First n Characters of a String in UiPath?
Get first n characters of a string using UiPath Studio. In this demo, we will get first two characters of a string and display on the console output.
- Write a Program to Add a Background Image to Web Page
Set a Background Image to an HTML Web Page using the CSS Styling options. We will make use of the style tag in HTML and add a property of Background Image.
- Automated Testing of Azure Bot Directline WebChat Channel using Selenium Java
Web Automation Testing of your Azure Bot connected to Webchat using Directline channel using Selenium Java and chrome Web Driver in Eclipse IDE.
- Configure Selenium Java and JUnit Framework for Web Automation
Configure the JAR files for the Selenium Web Automation project. We will make use of Eclipse IDE to configure our project before the web automation.
- Replay the Content of the Flow File in NiFi if it Fails
You can replay the NiFi processor with the last content of the flow file. This is helpful when a NiFi processor has failed to pass the flow file.
- Delete a Pipeline in Azure DevOps
Delete a pipeline in Azure DevOps by following these simple steps. Azure Pipeline is a cloud service that is used to build and test code project automatically.
- Install TFS/TEE Team Explorer Everywhere Plugin in Eclipse IDE
Install the TEE/TFS Team Explorer Everywhere plugin in Eclipse IDE. If you don’t find the TFS/TEE plugin in marketplace, install using the zip archive.
- C# Operators with Order of Execution | Operator Associativity
When operators have the same precedence, associativity of the operators determines the order or execution. Left to right and right to left associativity in c#.
- How to Use If-Else in Power Automate Microsoft Flow?
Use If Else conditional statements to handle the decision based on the condition defined. We will see them in action in Power Automate Microsoft Flow.
- Deploy a Basic Python Bot to Azure | Microsoft Bot Framework
Deploy a basic python bot created using Bot Framework SDK to Azure. We will deploy an Echo that we created in our last blog using Python.
- Create a Basic Echo Bot using Microsoft Bot Framework in Python
Create a chatbot using Bot Framework SDK in Python. Creating your bot locally does not require the Azure subscription. We will work with Windows OS.