We write blogs on any topic related to Computer Science and Information Technology. Mainly, our focus is on Chatbots, Robotic Process Automation, Web Technologies, and Cloud Computing.
- Creating an UiPath App to view data stored in a Data Services entity
UiPath apps don’t need to be complex and could be used to simply view data that is stored in an entity that exists within your Data Services environment.
- Authenticating with the UiPath Data Services API in Postman
UiPath Data Services makes it easier to store data used within your RPA solutions. UiPath now lets you communicate with Data Services through the API.
- Enable Dark Theme on UiPath Studio
Many developers prefer dark theme in IDE. We will enable dark theme on UiPath Studio and see some of the snapshots how it feels like automating in Dark Theme.
- How to Delete a Chatbot in Power Virtual Agents (PVA)?
Delete a chatbot created using Power Virtual Agents (PVA). Open the chatbot in PVA that you want to delete. Click on the Settings icon on top right.
- How to Calculate Percentage in Power Automate Microsoft Flow?
Calculate percentage in Power Automate Microsoft Flow. Take an example of 180/200*100. 180 is 90% of 200. So, I should get 90 as the answer using the flow.
- Search for users (V2) Example in Power Automate Microsoft Flow
Example of Search for users (V2) action in Power Automate Microsoft Flow. Work with Search for users to search any user based on filter criteria.
- Everything you want to know about Modules in Python
Modules are the files with the .py extension which contain Python code that can be imported inside another Python Program for different use cases.
- Everything you need to know about Python Lambda Function
The concept of anonymous functions is available in most of the popular programming languages. They are also called lambda expressions.
- What is Session Hijacking and How can It be Avoided?
The user’s session can be hijacked by the attacker, leaving him unable to control the time and his personal data to be captured. A session is formed every time.
- Convert XML to JSON using Apache NiFi
Convert any XML file to JSON using Apache NiFi flow using TransformXml NiFi processor. We will get an XML file and transform it to JSON. TransformXml example.
- Guide to Create a Facebook App to Get App ID and Secret
Guide to create a Facebook App for your business and get the App ID and App Secret to get started with Facebook development. I will create a Business App.
- The Role of Data Analytics in Digital Marketing
The significance of data analytics in digital marketing is based on the capability to figure out the valuable information that observers would mostly skip.
- Cyber Kill Chain Methodology
It includes the identification of a target, forcing dispatch of the target, decision and order of attacking the target and eventually, demolition of the target.
- Impact of Data Science in Healthcare
Earlier, doctors and healthcare professionals would conduct diagnoses based on physical symptoms and limited information from previous similar experiences.
- How can we Protect our Data in Digital World?
Ensuring and retaining safety is becoming tougher due to the thriving technology and speedy acquisition of digital world. Here are some ways for data security.
- How to Run Batch File placed on a Server using Command Prompt (cmd)?
Run a Batch File placed on a server using the command line in Windows OS. This is helpful in automating tasks and running scripts on a different server.
- Deploy a Basic .NET Core Bot to Azure using Visual Studio | Microsoft Bot Framework
Deploy a basic .NET C# core bot created using Bot Framework SDK to Azure. We will use Visual Studio for deploying the bot to Azure. This is one way of deployment.
- Connect Azure Bot to Google Assistant | Configure Google Actions | Part 1
The Google adapter supports connecting to Actions on Google (the conversations webhook) or via DialogFlow. It is recommended to use Actions on Google if possible.
- Connect Azure Bot to Google Assistant Action Channel | Prepare your Code
Connect Microsoft Bot Framework Azure Bot to Google Assistant Action as a channel. We will use Actions SDK and DialogFlow Adapter for Bot Builder v4 .NET SDK.
- Get Today’s Date and Format Date using Power Automate Microsoft Flow
Get today’s date and format date to ‘dd-MM-yyyy’ format using Power Automate Microsoft Flow (MS Flow). Initialize a new string variable with name todaysDate.