We write blogs on any topic related to Computer Science and Information Technology. Mainly, our focus is on Chatbots, Robotic Process Automation, Web Technologies, and Cloud Computing.
- Guide to Create a Facebook App to Get App ID and Secret
Guide to create a Facebook App for your business and get the App ID and App Secret to get started with Facebook development. I will create a Business App.
- The Role of Data Analytics in Digital Marketing
The significance of data analytics in digital marketing is based on the capability to figure out the valuable information that observers would mostly skip.
- Cyber Kill Chain Methodology
It includes the identification of a target, forcing dispatch of the target, decision and order of attacking the target and eventually, demolition of the target.
- Impact of Data Science in Healthcare
Earlier, doctors and healthcare professionals would conduct diagnoses based on physical symptoms and limited information from previous similar experiences.
- How can we Protect our Data in Digital World?
Ensuring and retaining safety is becoming tougher due to the thriving technology and speedy acquisition of digital world. Here are some ways for data security.
- How to Run Batch File placed on a Server using Command Prompt (cmd)?
Run a Batch File placed on a server using the command line in Windows OS. This is helpful in automating tasks and running scripts on a different server.
- Deploy a Basic .NET Core Bot to Azure using Visual Studio | Microsoft Bot Framework
Deploy a basic .NET C# core bot created using Bot Framework SDK to Azure. We will use Visual Studio for deploying the bot to Azure. This is one way of deployment.
- Connect Azure Bot to Google Assistant | Configure Google Actions | Part 1
The Google adapter supports connecting to Actions on Google (the conversations webhook) or via DialogFlow. It is recommended to use Actions on Google if possible.
- Connect Azure Bot to Google Assistant Action Channel | Prepare your Code
Connect Microsoft Bot Framework Azure Bot to Google Assistant Action as a channel. We will use Actions SDK and DialogFlow Adapter for Bot Builder v4 .NET SDK.
- Get Today’s Date and Format Date using Power Automate Microsoft Flow
Get today’s date and format date to ‘dd-MM-yyyy’ format using Power Automate Microsoft Flow (MS Flow). Initialize a new string variable with name todaysDate.
- Split String and Get First & Last Element using UiPath
Split a string and get the first and the last element using the UiPath. This is helpful in directly splitting a string using a single char and get the value.
- Convert String to JSON using Power Automate Microsoft Flow | Work with Parse JSON
Convert a string having the JSON content to JSON object using Power Automate Microsoft Flow (MS Flow). We will work with the JSON Object and not the JSON Array.
- How to Convert JSON Array to JSON Object in .NET C#?
Convert JSON Array to JSON Object using the .NET C#. Helpful in parsing the API response that comes as a JSON Array. You can get the value using the keys.
- Clone GitHub Repository from Visual Studio
Clone your code from the created repository in GitHub using Visual Studio. GitHub is a code hosting platform for version control and collaboration.
- How to Use Not Condition in UiPath?
Not operator performs logical negation on Boolean expression. We will see how to use this Not operator in UiPath. It is a Visual Basic (VB) operator.
- Using When Condition in Adaptive Card
If $when condition is true, then only Adaptive Card JSON element will be shown to the user else it will not be shown. Use $when property to drop an element.
- How to Get First n Characters of a String in UiPath?
Get first n characters of a string using UiPath Studio. In this demo, we will get first two characters of a string and display on the console output.
- Write a Program to Add a Background Image to Web Page
Set a Background Image to an HTML Web Page using the CSS Styling options. We will make use of the style tag in HTML and add a property of Background Image.
- Automated Testing of Azure Bot Directline WebChat Channel using Selenium Java
Web Automation Testing of your Azure Bot connected to Webchat using Directline channel using Selenium Java and chrome Web Driver in Eclipse IDE.
- Configure Selenium Java and JUnit Framework for Web Automation
Configure the JAR files for the Selenium Web Automation project. We will make use of Eclipse IDE to configure our project before the web automation.
- Replay the Content of the Flow File in NiFi if it Fails
You can replay the NiFi processor with the last content of the flow file. This is helpful when a NiFi processor has failed to pass the flow file.