In this blog series, we will create an E-commerce bot for one of the Chocolate Store “Naami Chocos“. This bot will have the following functionalities –
- Add to Cart
- Payment Integration
- FAQs using QnA Maker
- Connect bot to Facebook page
Following are the Modules in the series:
- Setup the Development Environment
- Welcome Card | Adaptive Cards
- Planning and Designing the Bot
- Run Power Automate flow from the Postman using API [Part of Authentication]
- Run Power Automate Flow using API in C# [Part of Authentication]
- Implementing the Email Authentication in Microsoft Bot Framework
- Working with Azure Cosmos DB Local Emulator to INSERT Product Details
- E-commerce Admin Chatbot [Backend of E-commerce Chatbot]
- Create a Welcome Menu using Adaptive Card
Note: This series is in progress. Follow JD Bots to get the latest updates.
If you liked our content and it was helpful, you can buy us a coffee or a pizza. Thank you so much.
You must be logged in to post a comment.