Before Knowing the answer about it, Firstly Let’s Focus About What Is the MAC Address?
MAC Address = MAC address is nothing but the physical address of the computer. you can find MAC Address by typing “ipconfig” on your command prompt in windows.
Steps that Follows:-
- Go to google and search for “MAC address changer” you can download the “Technitium MAC Changer” Application.
- The Actual MAC address of the device is 6C-88-14-21-BA-10. Now click the “Random MAC Address” button to randomized the MAC address.
- MAC Address can be restored by clicking the “Restore Original” button and you will get back your original IP Address.
- Then The MAC address is changed from 6C-88-14-21-BA-10 to 02-42-25-FA-BB-6B.
- Now, again check your MAC Address using “ipconfig“.
- It should be the previous one.
LET’S TUNED WITH ANOTHER NEW ARTICLE