To check if particular folder (Folder 16) exists in the SharePoint path (../Archive).
- Initialize two variables, one for Folder Name and other ‘isFolderExists‘
2. Use SharePoint – List Folder Action. It lists all the folders in a list
3. Use Control – Apply to Each Action which matches folder names with required name i.e for each, check if DisplayName is equal to Folder Name.
Take body and DisplayName from List folder.
4. In If yes block, use variable – Set variable action, set ‘IsFolderExists‘ to true.
5. After this, we can check using Control – Condition action, if ‘IsFolderExists‘ variable is true or false.
Thank you All!!! Hope you find this useful.
If you liked our content and it was helpful, you can buy us a coffee or a pizza. Thank you so much.