I am a Java track talent with skills including Python, Angular, Automation Testing and Robotic Process Automation.
- How to check if your Website is Slow?You can use below given curl command to check the website response and if expected response is received within the timeout time, we can check its slowness.
- How to Format Date and LocalDate in Java?To format Date and LocalDate in specified formats. Refer the below code snippet: We have used SimpleDateFormat and DateTimeFormatter libraries.
- How to Move File using PowerShell?Move Files from one folder or directory to another folder or directory using the PowerShell. This is helpful in PowerShell Automation scripts.
- Initiate One to One Microsoft Teams Call using PowerShellIn this post, we will make a 1-to-1 call in Microsoft Teams using PowerShell. This is helpful for any automation where you need to remind the user about something.
- How to Copy File using PowerShell?Use the below command to copy a file using PowerShell. You can also rename the destination file using the below commands.
- How to Connect to Native Outlook using PowerShell?To connect to native Outlook Application using PowerShell. Outlook Application should be already logged in. Find the PowerShell Code below:
- How to Run PowerShell Script on Windows Startup?This is useful when you want to run any automation created using PowerShell on Windows Startup. To run PowerShell script on startup.
- How to open any Application on Windows Startup?To open or run any application when windows PC or desktop starts, go by the given below steps. Let us take an example of opening Firefox on Startup.
- How to make Skype Call using UiPath Studio?In the Properties section, check IsScript and select TypeArgument as ‘String’. Now you can save and run the process to make a skype call.
- How to make Skype call using Command Prompt?Provide Skype Name or number of whom you want to make call as participantId1. For Example : live:skype.name. And participantId2 as your skype name or number. You can find the Skype Name in the Profile section.
- Schedule a UiPath Workflow using Windows Task SchedulerTo schedule a UI Path Workflow. First, create a workflow and create a batch file, which would trigger the workflow as described in the given link.
- How to Run UiPath Workflow using Batch ScriptIn this post, we will run the UiPath workflow using the Batch Script. This is useful when you are trying to schedule the flow using the Task Scheduler.
- How to Recall an Outlook mailBy selecting the Delete unread copies of this message radio button, mail will get deleted in the recipient’s mailbox if the recipient hasn’t read it. If you select Delete unread copies and replace with a new message radio button, mail will get deleted in the recipient’s mailbox if he hasn’t read it and will get replaced by a new message which you can send after clicking the OK button.
- Open Excel Workbook at Particular Sheet from SharePoint/OneDrive Shareable LinkTo open an excel workbook placed at SharePoint/OneDrive at a particular sheet, append the SharePoint/OneDrive sharing link with…
- How to check folder exists in SharePoint using MS flows?There are some cases, where you need to find whether a folder is present in the SharePoint file path. Here we will be using Power Automate to check the folder existence.