Translator is a cloud-based machine translation service you can use to translate text in near real-time through a simple REST API call. The service uses modern neural machine translation technology and offers statistical machine translation technology.
For more information, refer to the Microsoft Documentation.
- Valid Azure Subscription – Create a Azure Account here.
Create Translator Resource
Login to Azure Portal. Click on
Create a Resource.
Translator in the Marketplace and click on Create.
Fill up the details and click on
Review + Create.
- Subscription: Choose a valid subscription from the dropdown.
- Resource Group: Choose from the dropdown or create a new one.
- Region: As mentioned, choose Global unless your business or app requires a specific region.
- Name: Give a unique name for the resource.
- Pricing tier: For testing and development purpose, choose
Go to the resource when deployment is completed.
Find your Keys and Endpoint under Resource Management. These creds are required for calling the Translator API. That we will see in our next blogs.